Tuesday 27 March 2012

Reflection on Term 1 lesson

I think that the English lesson was great. However, sometime my teacher spend too much time scolding those who did not complete their assignment. I think that these cut short our learning time and I do not like that to happen.

I was having fun during lesson and the lesson was interesting unlike other lesson which we only listen to our teacher speaking. The thing I like most that we use for our lesson is the Boom writer. I like it the most because it is easy to be use and we can earn point to dress up our character.

The things that I like to know in term 2 are my teacher spend more time teaching us on grammar as I am weak in my grammar. I would like to know more about preposition , adverb and tenses.

Overall , I had a great time during my English lesson and I am looking forward to have another great time during term 2 English lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment