Friday 16 March 2012

Holiday Homework (15/3/2012)

I had spend 50 minute to read page 113 to page 168. I had finish reading the whole book. I love this book very much. I like this book because I like to read about fantasy story and this book suit my interest.


This book had a sad ending which I did not expect it at all. However, I still enjoy reading this book. I also like the author writing style.


I feel that the book had a good storyline. I had read about how happy the children was when they spend their days with Mary Poppins. I had also read about how sad the children was when Mary Poppins.


My reading experience for the book is 10 out of 10. This book gives me a lot of surprise. I think I will read other books which is written by P.L.Travers, the author of Mary Poppins.

No comments:

Post a Comment