Wednesday 14 March 2012

Holiday Homework (10/3/2012)

The title of the book that I am reading is Mary Poppins.


I spend 15 minute reading 12 pages of the book. I think that the main character , Mary Poppins is the new nanny of the four children, Jane, Michael , John and Barbara. She is an interesting person.The four children like Mary Poppins very much and they are scared Mary Poppins will leave them. I had read how Mary Poppins impressed the children with magic. I also had read how the resident in Cherry Tree Lane feel about the new nanny.

I will rate my reading experience 10 out of 10. The first chapter of the book gives me a big surprise, it is totally different from other book that I had read. The first chapter is very interesting as it goes straight to the point unlike other book the author like to beat around the bush.

I am looking forward to read the next part of the book. However, I had some question in my mind. Why Mary Poppins wants to be the Bank family nanny ? Why can't she be other people's nanny ? I hope I can find the answer when I had finish reading the book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment