Wednesday 14 March 2012

Holiday Homework (11/3/2012)

I spend 20 minute reading 24 pages of the book. I had read 2 chapter of the book. I think that the two chapters give me two totally different feelings.

In Chapter 2 , a new character , Match Man , is introduced. The whole chapter was talking about how Mary Poppins get to know Match Man and their date. I think that this chapter is very boring as it only tells me what Mary Poppins and the Match Man do during their date. Thus , for this chapter my reading experience is 3 out of 10.

In chapter 3 , it is about Mary Poppins , Jane and Michael visiting Mr Wigg, which is Mary Poppins's Uncle. Mr Wigg can float in the air when he laughs. It happened because there is laughing gas in his house. Jane and Michael get to float . Mary Poppins is unhappy with Mr Wigg as he nearly tells Jane and Michael her secret.
I think that Mary Poppins is a calm person because when Mr Wigg makes her angry , she control her anger. Thus , this gives me a brand new impression about Mary Poppins. My reading experience for chapter 3 is 7 out of 10.

I still had question in my mind. What is Mary Poppins secret ? Why Mr Wigg can float is it just because there is laughing gas in his house or because of some other reasons ? However, I still look forward to next part of the story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment