Wednesday 14 March 2012

Holiday Homework (12/3/2012)

I spend 20 minute to read 26 pages. I had read chapter 4 and 5. I think that the story is getting more and more interesting.

In Chapter 4, I had read about how the Bank family neighbour take care of their dog , Andrew. Mary Poppins understand what Andrew means when its bark. From this chapter , I had learn that dogs have feelings. They can also make friends with other dogs. I think that Mary Poppins is hiding something from the Banks family.The reading experience is 7.5 out of 10. It is interesting because not everyone had the abilities to understand what the dogs had said.

In Chapter 5, I had read about a red cow ,which can talk and how its life changes when she get older. She had a spell on her and she was dancing all day round without resting.From this chapter, I had learn that when people get old mean that the person is useless or worthless. I think that everyone will get old one day so people should not think that when they get old. They are useless. The reading experience is 8 out of 10. It is interesting as it tell us not to think negatively when we get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment