Saturday 14 January 2012

Reflective Essays About Holiday

                 Holiday is a period of recreation and also a time for us to rest . I like holiday very much because it is a time that we can go for a vacation and do things that we like to do . To me , holidays is also a time for me to catch up with my friends . However , some people dislike holiday because they think that holiday is boring . They also think that holiday is torturing them because there will be lots of homework for them to do .
                  During the two month school holiday , I enjoy myself very much . During the first week of holiday , I finished all my holiday homeworks . Than , I went to Australia for a holidays with my family .The season over there is Summer and I visited the Universal Studio and some famous restaurant in Australia. We also visited my aunt who lived in Australia .  When we were back to Singapore , my grandmother organised a gathering which all my relatives attended and we had a Barbeque party at my grandmother house . This is how I spent my November holidays .
                  During my December holidays , I went to Singapore Flyer with my family and i saw some of my friends there . My mother brought a oven and I baked pies, cookies , cakes and biscuits every weekend . I also spend time to study my old notes to recall what my teacher taught during last year's lessons . I enjoys my holidays very much !
                 I am looking forward for my March Holidays.

2 comments:

  1. You must have enjoy your holiday in Australia i had never been such far places before.
    i think that its good that u had wrote down such difficult word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never went to Australia! :( I love the way you plan things out with your family XD
    I'm looking forward to the March holiday as well !

    ReplyDelete